Monday, 17 December 2012

Starting A Small Home Business


1.-Expand each article based on one tip

Then you are going to take those articles and expand it into a chapter.- Take each of the 7 tips in your article and turn each tip into an article.

You're going to pour it into that chapter, boom, everything you've experienced about something, everything you feel about something, " That means everything you know about something. You basically do what I call a "brain/heart dump. Here's how you take a 50-word tip and turn it into a chapter. 000 words, 2, 500 words, 1, 000, you may want 1, instead of a 300 to 500 word article.

Your particular topic and your particular niche; how it applies for your particular situation, use a quote that fits into what you're talking about and then explain that quote. Use examples, use case studies, use testimonials.

Didn't quite approve of that, my Civics teacher, ivy. I spelled out the phrase and somehow Mr, instead of like 1972, and what I did was every time I cited a year, i don't mean doing things like - I think it was ninth grade and I had a report due that required a certain amount of words. I don't mean filling it up with fluff. I don't mean fluffing it up, when I say beefing up your content, hear me on this. You're basically beefing up your content.

I'm talking about adding additional good quality content I'm not talking about putting fluff in there.

Use your original 7 tips article as an introduction/overview 2.

There you go, and boom, maybe with a few other words added before and after, that 300 to 500-word article is already the introduction. Your 7 tips article. Guess what your introduction is? You already have your introduction. What else goes into a book typically is an introduction and the conclusion. Guess what?

You've got your seven chapters. You've got your introduction.

3.-DO NOT write a conclusion

Or to further invest with me, an audio replay, like coming to a teleseminar or downloading a recording of a teleseminar, i marked that section Invitation and then I invite people to continue further with me and continue education either through something that's free. I have an invitation section. Because in my e-books I never have a conclusion, toss out what you learned in journalism or English class. Ever write a conclusion, ever, never.

You've got an e-book, three steps. Boom. I formally turned that into an Invitation section in an e-book. Always have a way for them to further invest with you or further continue with you in some way or both, in everything that you put out there. That's one of the rules for all of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment