Monday, 17 December 2012
Quick Way To Earn Money Online
" was my thought at the time. "Who cares what I had for lunch when I don't even remember? But I just did not get it at first. The first time I heard about Twitter from Paul Colligan I went and set up an account because I trust Paul.
A year later I'm approaching 25 K. I do remember my goal on Labor Day Weekend '08 was to get at least 100 followers. I don't remember how I eventually got it.
Twitter works when you work it right.
5 Fundamentals to Profit on Twitter
Here are the 5 fundamentals I follow and teach my students and members to follow everyday.
I see too many people get this backwards and they tend to be ignored. And being helpful to others, sharing thoughts and observations, being social means having conversations. Only 20% should be marketing messages. The 80/20 Rule - 80% percent of your time on Twitter needs to be social.
It's really a pretty cool feeling. You may quote something that lifts someone up and makes their day, and every now and again. It's a great and easy way to be social and have others respond to you. Tweet Quotes - There are several sites online where you can find inspirational quotes that relate to what you do.
People are much more likely to pay attention to you when you do the next three, when you do the above two often.
You can direct traffic from Twitter wherever you want it to go, when you do this right. This is one of the many ways I get traffic from Twitter. Your articles and your videos, things like your blog. Invite people where you would like them to go - You can invite people to check out things you would like them to see and participate in.
By giving good stuff away. This is one of the many ways I profit from Twitter. You can build your email list from Twitter. I'll invite someone to a page where they can get an article template on an audio replay in exchange for their email address. One freebie a day - On average I tweet at least one freebie a day.
And you can too, this is another of the many ways I profit from Twitter. Just make sure you are following the 80/20 rule. " You can make offers on Twitter for your resources that would be helpful to people. I respectfully disagree with the "Twitter Purists. One offer a day - There are those who will tell you to never make an offer on Twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment